FROM FAMILY BUSINESS-TO A STRONG FAMILY
I. The objectives of the project:
- Further strengthening of social and political participation of women;
- The formation of women's entrepreneurial skills and competencies;
- The development of family business through wide involvement of women in small business and entrepreneurship, in particular, family businesses, crafts, home-based work;
- Increasing the legal awareness among women and teaching them the proper organization of its business activities;
- Enhancing the participation of rural women in the socio-economic life of society.
II. Project Tasks:
- Ensuring the execution of the tasks set out in government programs “Year of development and improvement of villages in Uzbekistan”, "Year of small business and entrepreneurship" and "Year of the Family";
- The development of the legal framework in the family business;
- Improvement of law enforcement in the regions;
- Study and promotion of domestic and foreign experience in the development of family businesses;
- Organization of training seminars, competitions, exhibitions and sales of goods and services;
- Conducting the informational- awareness company, aimed to the organization and development family business among women.
III. Project Title:
- The development of family business: a case study and promotion of domestic and foreign experience.
- Issues of legal streamlining in family businesses;
- Writing a business plan and feasibility study;
- Laws and regulations of business activities: familiarization and training to work with them.
IV. The object of the project:
- Women who intend to start their own business;
- Women entrepreneurs at the stage of business development.
V. Project implementation:
5.1. Within the project for women who intend to establish their own business, will be organized the training seminars in three stages - April and May - in the district (city) level, June and July - in the Republic of Karakalpakstan, Tashkent city and regions, in August – the final republican level.
Training workshops will conduct using new educational technologies and interactive methods in the form of lectures and discussions.
The training seminars for women, who well mastered the necessary knowledge and skills to develop and successfully defended its business plan, will be provided practical assistance in obtaining bank loans (will be awarded certificates for credit).
5.2. After each stage the training workshop will be organized the exhibition and sale of goods and services of businesses in order to develop business in the following terms will be held:
- In last ten days of May the district (city) level;
- In last ten days of July the Republic of Karakalpakstan, regions and Tashkent city level;
- In last ten days of August the Republican level.
During these activities, with participation well known and regional entrepreneurs, business people and managers who have been successful in their respective fields, will be organized master classes.
5.3. In October – November conduct monitoring implementation of the project work.
5.4. In December, with the participation of partners and project participants hold a final press conference or briefing.
VII. List of the main partners of the project:
- Faction of UzLiDeP in the Legislative Chamber of the Oliy Majlis of the Republic of Uzbekistan;
- Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the republic of Uzbekistan;
- The Central Bank of the Republic of Uzbekistan;
- Business Women's Association of Uzbekistan "Tadbirkor ayol";
- "Halk bank", the National Bank for Foreign Economic Activities, "Qishloq Qurilish bank", "Uzpromstroybank", "Aloqabank".
VIII. Partners of the project realization:
- The Women's Committee;
- National Association of NGOs of Uzbekistan;
- Independent Institute for monitoring the formation of civil society.
X. The expected results of the project:
- The UzLiDeP goals and objectives outlined in the programs and per-election platform of UzLiDeP will be implemented;
- In the regions will be Increased the socio-political activity of women;
- The economic and legal knowledge of women will be increased, in particular, they will get skills with existing laws and legal acts;
- Participants will gain experience to develop their business plans independently and its protection;
- To participants will be rendered assist in obtaining loans from commercial banks;
- More new workplaces will be organized;
- The ranks of women entrepreneurs will expand as well as with other business entities will be established contacts;
- In project areas will be organized exhibitions, sale of goods and services;
- Domestic and foreign experience, advanced activities of women entrepreneurs, farmers will be popularized;
- To women entrepreneurs will be rendered assist in organizing exhibition of their products abroad.